CEO Nozomu Tsunoda
CEO Nozomu Tsunoda
Article 1 (Personal Information)
Article 2 (Acquisition and Use of Personal Information)
We may acquire from and use Personal Information of users(individually “User” or collectively “Users”) within the scope necessary for the following purposes. If we seek to use such Personal Information beyond the following purposes, we will obtain prior written consent of the user whose Personal Information is concerned:1. Use of Personal Information collected from customers or in connection with advertisement activities
- To perform our services(hereinafter referred to as the “Services”);
- To improve and refine the Services, or to develop new services;
- To notify Users of new functions or updated information of the Services, campaigns, and our other services(including via e-mail, flyers, and other direct mails);
- To inform Users of any maintenance of the Services or important news regarding the Services;
- To answer questions from Users regarding the Services (including to confirm Users identification);
- To inform Users of the status of use of this service;
- To request Users to answer any questionnaires and questions regarding the Services or to attend events, or to report the answers of such questionnaires and questions or results of such events to such Users;
- To conduct research on and provide analysis of the history of the Services and to utilize the results of such research and analysis for the improvement and development of the Services and to deliver any promotional materials;
- To analyze information such as browsing or purchase histories and use it for advertising distribution about goods and services based on the User’s preference; and
- To review and decide on our hiring requirements and hiring, confirm applicant histories, and investigate the job histories and backgrounds of applicants;
- To respond to inquiries, send administrative notices, and perform other procedures necessary for recruitment process;
- To provide necessary information and take the necessary other steps for joining us;
- To use for HR management after joining us.
Article 3 (Management and Protection of Personal Information)
We will carefully and closely manage Personal Information and will not disclose or provide such Personal Information to any third party without prior consent of Users whose Personal Information is concerned, except in the following cases: In addition, we will take preventive and corrective measures against risks resulting from any unlawful access to Personal Information, or any loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of Personal Information.
- if such disclosure of Personal Information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of such person;
- if such disclosure of Personal Information is necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person whose Personal Information is concerned;
- if such disclosure of Personal Information is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by such state organ or local government in executing the affairs required by laws and regulations, and if obtaining the consent of the person whose Personal Information is concerned is likely to hinder the execution of such affairs;
- if the third party is a group aimed at academic studies and such disclosure of Personal Information is necessary for use in academic studies (including cases where part of the purpose of using Personal Information is for academic studies, and excluding cases where there is a risk of unreasonably harming a principal of the life, body, fortune or other rights and interests of individuals);
- if we entrust the handling of Personal Information in whole or in part within the scope necessary to achieve our purposes as stipulated in Article 2, in order to implement our operations smoothly;
- if such Personal Information is obtained as a result of the succession of business in a merger or otherwise;
- if such Personal Information is used jointly between specific individuals or entities, and in such case if the scope, and purposes of such joint use, and the name and the address of the individual or business operator responsible for the management of such Personal Information and, for a corporate body, the name of its representative (for a non-corporate body having appointed a representative or administrator, the said representative or administrator) have been notified to the User(s) whose Personal Information is concerned in advance; and
- if it is permitted by laws and regulations to disclose or provide Personal Information.
Article 4 (Entrustment of Personal Information Handling)We may entrust an individual or a business operator to handle Users’ personal data in whole or in part. In such case, we will examine their eligibility sufficiently, obligate such individual or business operator to maintain confidentiality obligations by contract, and will perform the necessary and appropriate supervision over such individual or business operator. In addition, we may share all or part of the Personal Information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act.
Article 5 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
Upon a request of a User, we will promptly disclose the Personal Information of such Users and a record on a third-party provision. However, we may keep all or part of the Personal Information undisclosed, if such disclosure falls under any of the following categories: and in this case, we will promptly notify such User:
- if such disclosure is likely to harm the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of such User or any other third parties;
- if such disclosure is likely to hinder the proper execution of our business; and
- if such disclosure may result to violation of any laws and regulations.
Article 6 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- 1. If any Personal Information retained by us includes false information, we will, upon the request of the User whose Personal Information is concerned, correct or delete such false information in accordance with our internal procedures.
- 2. Based on the request of such User whose Personal Information is concerned, as referred in paragraph 1 of this Article 6, we will promptly notify such Use.
Article 7 (Discontinuation of Personal Information Use)We receive any request from a User to discontinue using or to erase(including cease the third-party provision) his or her Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as “Discontinuation”) pursuant to the provisions under Personal Information Protection Act, we will promptly conduct the necessary research and, based on the result of such research, implement the Discontinuation and notify such User to that effect. However, if such Discontinuation is unduly expensive or is otherwise difficult to implement, we will, if possible, take the necessary alternative measures to protect the rights and interests of such User.
Article 8 (Policy on Security Control Action)
- 1. We will clarify the risks of Personal Information using prescribed procedures and appropriately respond to risks to establish and continually improve our security management system for Personal Information.
- 2. We will clearly define the roles and responsibilities for the security of Personal Information and appropriately manage Personal Information.
- 3. We will educate all managers, employees, and related personnel to make them aware of our responsibility to maintain security about Personal Information.
- 4. We will continually improve the operations by monitoring and recording the operation of security management system for Personal Information, establishing the purpose of security for Personal Information, and conducting periodic internal audits and management review.
- 5. In the event of a security problem related to Personal Information, we will use our best efforts to investigate the cause immediately and minimize the damage and ensure business continuity.
- 6. We will comply with laws, other social norms, and contracts with customers about Personal Information.
Article 10 (Compliance with Laws, Regulations and Norms)We will comply with the laws and regulations in Japan and other rules that are applicable to the use of Personal Information we retain.
Article 11 (Response to Complaints and Consultations)We will respond to any complaints from Users and will provide consultation to any User whose Personal Information is concerned as to the handling of his or her Personal Information. We will respond properly and promptly to any request for disclosure(including a record on a third-party provision), correction, addition, deletion, refusal of use or provision regarding Personal Information.
Article 12 (Use of Cookie)
- 1. We may acquire files and similar techniques(hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Cookie”) which, when a User accesses the website, is sent to the browser of the user’s computer or mobile device from the web server, and is stored on the device’s hard drive in order to analyze the access and usage status of our website and the Services (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Website”), to optimize advertising distribution, and to improve the convenience of the Website. Users may disable cookies by changing the browser settings.
Article 13 (Customer Desk)
Toyosu Front 6F, 3-2-20 Toyosu, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0061